This recipe is USDA certified organic, gluten-free, vegan and non-GMO.
3 cups crispy brown rice cereal
1 tbsp. BareOrganics Maca Root Powder
1 tbsp. + 2 tsps. BareOrganics Chia Seeds
1/2 cup almond butter
1/4 cup raw, local honey
1/4 cup agave nectar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 pinch sea salt
3 tbsps. BareOrganics Cacao Nibs
1/4 cup dark chocolate, melted
- Line a 9×9-inch pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the rice cereal, maca powder and chia seeds in a medium bowl.
- Heat the almond butter, honey, agave nectar, vanilla extract and sea salt in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook for 5 minutes, until the ingredients are thoroughly mixed, stirring constantly.
- Add the warm almond butter mixture to the cereal combination, then sprinkle in the cacao nibs. Mix until thoroughly coated and transfer to the prepared baking pan. Press firmly into a flat layer, then drizzle with melted dark chocolate.
- Refrigerate for one hour, then cut into desired number of pieces.