This recipe is USDA certified organic, gluten-free, vegan and non-GMO.
½ cup coconut flour
2 tbsps. BareOrganics Maca Root Powder
½ tsp. baking powder
2 tbsps. raw honey (or pure maple syrup)
¼ cup almond butter
½ cup unsweetened almond milk Seeds from
½ vanilla bean
¼ cup mashed banana
3 tbsps. BareOrganics Sweet Cacao Nibs
- In a large bowl, combine and mix the coconut flour, maca powder, and baking soda.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, almond butter, honey, almond milk, vanilla and mashed banana until smooth.
- Slowly add the wet to the dry and stir until a smooth batter is achieved.
- Fold in the sweet cacao nibs.
- Heat your waffle iron as directed and once hot add the batter to the iron.
- Repeat until all the batter is used up (roughly 6 large waffles).
- Top the waffles with your favorite syrup, sweet cacao nibs, sliced banana or slivered almonds and enjoy!