This recipe is USDA certified organic, gluten-free, vegan and non-GMO.
2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 cup sugar
1 tsp. salt
2 ½ tsps. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
¼ tsp. cinnamon
¼ cup. BareOrganics Baobab Fruit Powder
½ cup BareOrganics Cacao Nibs
1 stick cold butter
1 cup plain yogurt
2 tbsps. of your favorite fruit spread
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl mix the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and baobab powder.
- Cut in cold butter with a pastry knife.
- Make a well in the center and add the yogurt.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the yogurt until all ingredients are wet and can be taken out of the bowl.
- Form a big ball with the dough and cut in half. Make two flat circles, about 1 inch thick and set next to each other. On one half, spread jam. Take the other half and place on top so the jam is sandwiched between the pieces.
- Cut into 6 triangles and place on a cookie sheet. Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.