This recipe is USDA certified organic, gluten-free, vegan and non-GMO.
1 1/2 cups BareOrganics Goji Berries
3 tsp BareOrganics Chia Seeds
1/2 cup water
2 tsp BareOrganics Agave Inulin Powder
2 tsp lemon juice (we recommend using fresh juice!)
- Soak goji berries in water for 1 hour.
- Transfer berries and water to a saucepan and add in lemon juice, chia seeds, and agave inulin powder. Mix together and bring to a light boil.
- Let simmer for ten minutes, stirring often.
- Transfer mixture into a bowl and mash, or blend in a blender for smoother consistency.
- Store in a jar or airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- Use to spread on your favorite breads, scones or pastries.