⅓ cup vanilla dairy-free yogurt
¼ cup water
¼ cup oil
¼ tsp. almond extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
¼ cup light brown sugar
1 tbsp. BareOrganics Cacao Powder
1 tbsp. BareOrganics Focus Coffee with Superfoods
½ tsp. baking soda
1½ cups icing sugar
½ tsp. BareOrganics Focus Coffee with Superfoods
5 tbsps. non-dairy milk
½ tsp. almond extract
1. Blend yogurt, water, oil, egg, and extract together in a large bowl.
2. Add the dry ingredients into the bowl and mix together with a spatula.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry, stirring just until blended.
4. Spoon batter into a sprayed 6 donut shaped baking sheet. Place onto a larger cookie baking sheet for stability.
5. Bake for 10-12 min in a preheated 375 degree Fahrenheit oven.
6. Cool for 5 min. Loosen the sides with a sharp knife or toothpick. The bottom will be nicely browned.
7. While the donuts cool, make the glaze.
For the Glaze:
1. Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl. If the icing is too thick, add more milk as needed, 1 teaspoon at a time, until it is thin enough to drizzle.
2. If needed, pour the icing through a sieve to catch any lumps. 3. Immediately drizzle on the donuts, it will set up slightly as it cools.