1 cup light brown sugar
1/2 cup vegan butter, room temperature
1/3 cup molasses
3 scoops BareOrganics Mushroom Immune Blend
2 teaspoons powdered ginger
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon BareOrganics ground flaxseed + 3 tablespoons warm water
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1. Line 3 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside. Mix BareOrganics Ground Flaxseed and warm water and let sit for 5 minutes.
2. Mix sugar, butter, molasses, BareOrganics Mushroom Immune Blend, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla extract for 1 and a half minutes.
3. Add flour, baking soda, salt and flaxseed mix and mis until just combined. Cover and refridgerate for 1 hour.
4. Pre-heat oven to 350 F. Using a 3 tablespoon scoop (ice cream scoop works) start forming your cookies, roll them in the granulated sugar and place them in the prepared cookie sheets, 3 inches apart from each other.
5. Bake for 11-12 minutes, cookies will feel soft but will harden when cooled. Let them cool slightly in the cookie sheet for 2 minutes, then scoop them using a spatula and place them in a cooling rack to cool completely.