Extra Rich Cacao Truffles with Mushroom Blend
8 oz semi-sweet or bitter-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
BareOrganics Cacao Powder
1 tsp BareOrganics Mushroom Immune Blend
1. In a saucepan, bring heavy cream to a simmer.
2. Remove saucepan from heat and add cinnamon. Let steep for an hour, stirring occasionally. Use strainer to separate any solids from the cream mixture and replace on heat, bringing the liquid back to a simmer.
3. Place chocolate chips in a separate bowl. Pour hot heavy cream over the chocolate chips and add your vanilla extract. Allow to stand for a few minutes and stir until smooth.
4. Allow new mixture to cool to room temperature and then place in refridgerator for 2-3 hours.
5. Prepare baking sheet with with parchment paper. Scoop out the chocolate mixture and roll quickly into small balls. Once all of the mixture has been made into balls, place on baking sheet and leave in refridgerator over night.
6. Put Cacao Powder in a separate bowl and mix BareOrganics Mushroom Immune Blend, roll truffles to coat. Let truffles reach room temperature and enjoy!