Recipe by: @Clairebear_bites
red cabbage, sliced thinly
1 tablespoon (v) butter
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 cup onion finely diced
4 cloves garlic minced
1 cup jasmine rice rinsed
1 and 1/2 cups veggie broth
salt n pepps to taste
1 1/2 tsp BareOrganics Turmeric Root Powder
1 scoop BareOrganics Astragalus Root Powder
1. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add olive oil and butter.
2. When butter is melted, add onion and garlic, saute until softened.
3. Add rice, astragalus root and turmeric. Stir until combined. Add veggie broth and cover pan. Increase heat and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat, allow to simmer 15-20 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed.
5. While the rice is cooking cut your cauliflower into bite sized pieces. I used 1/3 of a head for one person. Add to a sheet pan with a drizzle of olive oil abd a pinch of salt. Bake at 450 for around 10 mins. I still like a bit of crunch in my cauli. Bake for 35 if you prefer them well done.
6. Once the rice is absorbed. Remove from heat and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
7. To assemble, add each component to your bowl and garnish with fresh basil. Enjoy!