This recipe is USDA certified organic, gluten-free, vegan and non-GMO.
1 ½ cups gluten-free all-purposebaking mix
1 cup + 2 tbsp. BareOrganics Coconut Palm Sugar
¼ cup pumpkin spice creamer
1 tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. sea salt
3 medium mashed ripe bananas
2 large eggs
½ cup melted BareOrganics Coconut Oil
¼ cup agave (or maple syrup)
¼ cup water
½ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Crumb Topping Ingredients:
2 tbsp. pumpkin spice creamer
1 tbsp. BareOrganics Coconut Sugar
1 tsp. BareOrganics Focus Coffee with Superfoods (grounds)
2 tsp. cold BareOrganics Coconut Oil
BareOrganics Cacao Nibs
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Use coconut oil or butter to coat 9"x5"x3" baking bread pan.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients, except for mashed bananas, in a large mixing bowl and whisk until mixed well.
- Add dry ingredients—stir until blended. Fold in mashed ripe bananas and walnuts.
- Transfer batter to the prepared baking pan. Mix topping ingredients in a bowl with fork—mix until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake bread for approximately 50 minutes, or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.
- Let bread cool on baking rack for approximately 10-15 minutes, turn pan on its side and slide bread out onto the cooling rack. Turn bread right side up and let cool completely. Slice and enjoy!