8 oz. bacon
2 tbsp. butter
7 oz. cream cheese
3 tbsp. fresh chives, finely chopped
2 tsp. BareOrganics Shiitake Mushroom Powder
1 tsp. BareOrganics Turmeric Root Powder
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a parchment-lined baking sheet.
2. Start by frying the bacon until crispy. Let cool and crush into crumbs. Reserve the bacon fat.
3. Remove the mushroom stems and chop them finely. Sauté in the bacon fat, adding butter if needed.
4. In a bowl, mix the crumbled bacon with the fried, chopped mushroom stems and the remaining ingredients. Add some of the mix to each mushroom.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until the mushrooms turn golden brown.