Recipe by: @clairebear_bites
3 cups cooked rice
1 carrot julienned (cut into strips)
1 can jackfruit, drained and rinsed
1 medium onion, sliced
3/4 cup peas
3 tbs coconut oil
2 tsps BareOrganics Turmeric Powder
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbs ginger chopped finely
1 scoop BareOrganics Irish Sea Moss Powder
3 tbs nutritional yeast
1 tbs coconut aminos
fresh green onions
1. Heat wok or large frying pan and add your oil, onion, ginger and garlic and cook until fragrant and slightly browning.
2. Add you carrot and jackfruit and stir fry for a few minutes, until the jackfruit caramelizes slightly.
3. Add your rice, turmeric, sea moss, nutritional yeast and coconut aminos.
4. Continue to stir fry for around 5 mins continuously stirring until the rice gets that perfectly sticky texture.
5. Remove from heat and add to your bowl. Garnish with fresh green onions and avocado! Enjoy!