Hemp Protein Pancakes
This recipe is USDA certified organic, gluten-free, vegan and non-GMO.
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
3 tbsps. BareOrganics Ground Flax Seed
1 tbsp. light tasting olive oil
1/4 tsp. almond extract
1/2 cup BareOrganics Hemp Protein Powder
1/2 cup white rice flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat a non-stick pan or griddle to about 375 degrees Fahrenheit while you prepare the batter.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond milk, ground flaxseed, olive oil, and almond extract. Set aside.
- In another medium bowl, whisk together the hemp protein, white rice flour, salt, baking powder, and nutmeg.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk well to combine.
- Allow the batter to sit for a minute or two to thicken before cooking.
- Scoop batter onto preheated griddle an 1/8 cup at a time.
- Cook until the pancake is browned on one side, then flip over and cook until browned on the other side.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and allow to cool a few minutes before serving.