1/4 c Coconut Chips, toasted
3 tbsp Seeds- mix of Pumpkin Seeds and Chia Seeds
3 tbsp Coconut Oil, warmed
1 tbsp BareOrganics Coconut Palm Sugar
1 oz White Chocolate, melted
1. Mix together coconut oil and palm sugar.
2. Stir in coconut flakes and both seeds until everything is full coated. If too wet add in additional coconut flakes, if too dry add more coconut oil.
3. Spoon mixture evenly into 6 piles on a baking sheet.
4. Pour melted white chocolate over each cluster.
5. Place in fridge for 25-30 minutes or so until chill.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.