This recipe is USDA certified organic, gluten-free, vegan and non-GMO.
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 cup BareOrganics Chia Seeds
3 tsps. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
3 tsps. dried oregano
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1 tbsp. avocado oil
1 1/2 cups warm water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, chia seeds, baking powder, salt, oregano, and garlic powder.
- Pour in the oil and warm water and use a spoon to mix it together.
- Put the mixture on a clean, floured surface, and knead it until a dough forms, about 2 minutes. Use a floured rolling pin to make a large circle.
- Spray a pizza pan with cooking spray and place the dough on the pan. Roll in and pinch the edges to form a crust.
- Cook crust for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the dough looks dry.
- Add your favorite toppings and cook for another 8 to 12 minutes.