This recipe is USDA certified organic, gluten-free, vegan and non-GMO.
1 1/2 cups raw cashews
1/2 cup raw almonds
1 cup raw unsweetened coconut flakes
1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
4 tbsps. hemp seeds
1/4 cup cooked quinoa
1/4 cup tahini
1 tsp. kosher salt
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1/2 cup agave nectar
1 tbsp. BareOrganics Coconut Oil
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 cup BareOrganics Goji Berries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat an 8x8 inch baking pan with cooking spray and then line with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Toast the cashews, almonds, coconut flakes, 1/4 cup sesame seeds, and 3 tablespoons hemp seeds on a baking sheet, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, about 8–12 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Add the toasted nuts and seeds, plus the quinoa, tahini, nutmeg, and salt to a food processor or high powdered blender. Process until finely chopped.
- Bring the agave nectar and the coconut oil to a boil in a small saucepan. Cook, stirring, for about 1 minute. Remove and stir in the vanilla. Pour over the cashew/seed mixture and stir to coat. Stir in the goji berries.
- Press the mixture firmly into the prepared 8x8 pan with the back of a greased measuring cup or wet hands. Top the bars with the remaining 1 tablespoon each sesame and hemp seeds. Press the seeds gently to adhere.
- Transfer to the oven and bake until golden brown, 25–30 minutes. Let cool, then cut into the bars.
- Store in an airtight container at room temp or in the fridge.