Recipe by: @hungry.blonde
1/2 cup BareOrganics Coconut Milk Powder
1/3 cup warm water
1 tsp BareOrganics Coconut Palm Sugar
1 tsp Cacao Nibs
Optional toppings: fresh fruit, nuts, coconut, whipped cream
1 medium ripe banana
1/4 ripe avocado
2 tbsp natural peanut butter
2 tbsp BareOrganics Cacao Powder
1 tsp BareOrganics Maca Root Powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Mix coconut milk powder and water in a large bowl until it reaches a creamy consistency. Place in refrigerator overnight.
2. Using a whisk or mixer, whip the cream until it reaches a light and fluffy consistency, then mix in the coconut palm sugar.
3. Place all mousse ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
4. Transfer to a bowl or glass and refrigerate to chill for at least 30 minutes.
5. Top mousse with the whipped cream, cacao nibs and any other toppings you’d like.