Recipe by: @bakeit.paleo
1 Cup blanched almond flour (packed)
½ Cup tapioca flour
¼ Cup coconut flour
¼ Cup granulated sugar or sweetener
2 tbsp BareOrganics Beet Root powder
1 tbsp cocoa powder
2 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp pink Himalayan salt
3 large eggs
½ Cup water (room temp)
2 tbsp avocado oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Mix well.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together all wet ingredients.
4. Add wet mixture into dry mixture and stir well.
5. Pour batter into lined muffin tins (12 muffins).
6. Place muffins in middle rack of oven and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and cool in pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to cooling rack and cool to room temperature.