Beet-Red Velvet Cupcakes
This recipe is USDA certified organic, gluten-free, vegan and non-GMO.
1 1/4 cup whole-wheat flour
1/4 cup BareOrganics Coconut Palm Sugar
2 tbsp BareOrganics Cacao Powder
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup BareOrganics Beet Root Powder
1 cup water
1/2 cup BareOrganics Agave Inulin
1/3 cup BareOrganics Coconut Oil, melted at room temperature
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a 12-muffin tin with liners
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, coconut palm sugar, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, combine beet root powder, cacao powder, agave inulin powder, water, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Equally distribute cupcake mixture to each muffin tin.
- Bake 18-22 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Top with your favorite frosting and enjoy!