Beet & Maca Cashew Butter
3 cups raw, unsalted organic cashews
1 - 2 Tbsp liquid coconut oil
1 Tbsp @bareorganicssuperfoods beet powder
1 tsp @bareorganicssuperfoods maca
Sea salt to taste
1. Roast cashews at 350°F for 8 minutes, shaking halfway through.
2. In a food processor, add in roasted cashews and mix 1-2 minutes until they form a flour. Add in coconut oil.
3. Keep mixing (~5 minutes), scraping the edges as needed. Eventually, you’ll start to see a butter form.
4. Once the cashews form into a smooth, butter consistency, add in beet powder, maca and a pinch of sea salt. Mix once more.
5. Enjoy the cashew butter warm or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks.