This recipe is USDA certified organic, gluten-free, vegan and non-GMO.
1 ½ cups oats, ground into oat flour
1 tbsp. baking powder
1 tsp. BareOrganics Maca Root Powder
1 tsp. BareOrganics Ashwagandha Root Powder
¼ cup cane sugar
¼ cup BareOrganics Coconut Palm Sugar
1 ½ cup of pureed ripe banana
2 tbsp. agave nectar
1/8 tsp. almond extract
¼ cup of BareOrganics Coconut Oil, melted
¾ cup of soy milk
1 ¾ cup of almond flour
¼ cup of cassava flour
¼ cup of almond butter
¼ cup of BareOrganics Cacao Nibs
- In a bowl, stir to combine the oats, baking powder, maca, ashwagandha, cane sugar, coconut palm sugar, almond flour, and cassava flour.
- Next, add the banana puree, agave nectar, almond extract, coconut oil, soy milk, and egg.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Pour the bread batter into a greased bread loaf pan evenly.
- Next, drizzle the almond butter on top of the banana bread batter.
- Top the bread batter with cacao nibs.
- Place the loaf pan in the oven.
- Bake the banana bread for 1 hour and 10 minutes, or longer if needed.
- Once the loaf is finished baking, allow it to cool for at least 20 minutes before cutting.
- Store any leftover bread in the refrigerator.