ORGANIC TURMERIC ROOT POWDER
Supports Joint Health†
Organic • Gluten Free • Vegan • Non-GMO • Keto & Paleo Friendly
• Referred to as "the cleanser of the body" in Ayurvedic herbalism
• USDA Certified Organic, Raw, Vegan
• Never processed to ensure simple, wholesome nutrition
• Contains Curcumin, which contributes to overall joint health
• Gluten-Free & Non-GMO
• Keto & Paleo Friendly
• Recyclable/Reusable Container
What Is Turmeric Root?
Turmeric root is used widely in Indian cuisine, and is held in high regard in Ayurvedic herbalism where it’s referred to as the “cleanser of the body.” Curcumin is the principal curcuminoid of turmeric, and is responsible for most of its benefits.
Why Use Turmeric Root Powder?
Turmeric root powder is also known as an adaptogen and helps to support joint health and comfort.
We make it easy to repurpose your BareOrganics container. Each jar is 100% recyclable, BPA-Free and Reusable with an easy-peel label, and is both microwave and top shelf dishwasher safe! For your safety, it is important to remember to remove the easy-peel label and any remaining protective seal foil before placing your container in the microwave.
BENEFITS: Natural cleanser, supports joint health
- Natural cleanser, supports joint health
- Keto & Paleo-Friendly
Mix 1 scoop into recipes, or to taste. Great as a spice or as a supplement.
Organic Turmeric Root Powder (root)
Botanical Source: Curcuma Longa