Recipe Creator: @thebalancedwisk
3/4 c Nut butter
1/3 c Banana, ripe and mashed
1/2 c Oats, rolled or old fashion
1/3 c Granola
2 tbsp BareOrganics Hemp Protein
1/4 c Chocolate Chips
1. In a medium bowl combine mashed banana, nut butter and oats.
2. Fold in granola, protein and chocolate chips.
3. Stir well and ensure everything is well incorporated.
4. Place in the fridge for 15 minutes for batter to thicken.
5. Roll the mixture into 8 cookies forms.
6. Allow to set in the fridge for an additional 5 minutes before devouring!
Store breakfast cookies in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks.