whole wheat flour
bareorganics cacao powder
sprouted pumpkin seeds
‣ Combine 2 cups whole wheat flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1½ tsp baking powder, 1½ tsp ground cinnamon, ½ tsp ground nutmeg, ½ tsp ground ginger, and a pinch of salt in a mixing bowl.
‣ Mash 2 ripe bananas, then add to a separate bowl with ½ cup unsweetened almond milk and ½ cup avocado oil.
‣ Combine dry and wet ingredients.
‣ Spoon half of the batter into another mixing bowl. In one bowl, add 1½ cup pumpkin puree. In the other bowl, add ⅓ cup bareorganics cacao powder.
‣ Spoon cacao batter into the center of a greased 9x5 pan and layer the pumpkin batter around the cacao batter. Use a bit of cacao batter for a crumble on top.
‣ Press crushed pecans and organic sprouted pumpkin seeds into the top.
‣ Bake at 350F for 50-55 min. Enjoy!