Recipe by: @veggiesandchocolate
¾ cup creamy peanut butter
¼ cup honey (or maple syrup)
1 tablespoon coconut oil
¾ cup BareOrganics ground flaxseed
1 tablespoon almond flour
¼ cup cacao nibs
¼ cup chocolate chips
1. In a large bowl, mix together peanut butter, honey, flaxseed and almond flour. Stir well until mixture is cohesive and smooth – the texture should be thick and similar to cookie dough.
2. Fold in cacao nibs and chocolate chips.
3. Place in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes to harden slightly.
4. Using your hands, form and roll mixture into balls. Makes about 8-10 bliss balls, depending on how big you make them.
5. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-5 days