Recipe by: @aleafcia
6 cups whole wheat flour
3 tsp baking soda
3 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt in bowl
1¼ cup avocado oil
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
⅓ cup culinary matcha
⅓ cup BareOrganics Cacao Powder
½ cup black sesame powder
vegan | whole grain | refined sugar free
1. Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, & salt in bowl.
2. Mash 3 bananas, add to bowl with applesauce, avocado oil, & unsweetened almond milk.
3. Combine dry & wet ingredients. Split batter into three bowls.
4. In 1st bowl, mix ⅓ cup culinary matcha. In 2nd bowl, mix ⅓ cup BareOrganics cacao. In 3rd bowl, mix ½ cup black sesame powder.
5. Spoon each batter into greased 9” pie pans. Bake at 350F for 35-40min.
6. Once cooled, cut a concentric circle from each layer. Arrange layers according to preferred color scheme.
7. Stack layers & frost w/ yogurt + BareOrganics cacao powder.
8. Top w/ blueberries, pumpkin seeds & coconut flakes.