Keto Avocado Brownies
This recipe is USDA certified organic, gluten-free, vegan and non-GMO.
1 cup mashed avocado
¼ tsp. almond extract
4 tbsp. BareOrganics Cacao Powder
3 tsp. coconut oil
½ cup cacao nibs
¾ cup almond flour
¼ tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
¼ tsp. salt
½ cup + 2 tbsp. Xylitol
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients together and whisk.
3. Peel the avocados and measure out 1 cup mashed. Place in a food processor and process until smooth.
4. Add each wet ingredient one at a time, and process for a few seconds until all the ingredients have been added. Then, add the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
5. Place parchment paper over your baking dish and pour in the batter. Spoon evenly and place in the oven. Bake for 30 minutes. The top should be soft when touched.
6. Remove from the oven and let cool completely before cutting into and enjoying!