Juicy Pomegranate Brownie with Cacao
Recipe by @aleafcia
1 cup almond flour
¾ cup chickpea flour
1 cup oat flour
1 cup BareOrganics Cacao Powder
1½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
1. Mix almond flour, chickpea flour, oat flour, BareOrganics Cacao Powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a bowl until uniform.
2. Puree 3 small beets then add to a bowl with 1 cup almond butter and 1½ cup unsweetened almond milk.
3. Combine dry and wet ingredients.
4. Fold ½ cup pomegranate arils into the batter.
5. Bake in a greased 8x8” square pan for 35 min.