1 cup old fashioned organic oats
1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/4 cup BareOrganics Chia Seeds
1/3 cup BareOrganics Ground Flaxseed
1/3 cup Cacao nibs
1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
1 cup almond butter
1/3 cup yacon syrup
1 tsp BareOrganics Cacao Powder
1 tbsp cacao nibs
1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
1 tbsp goji berries
1. Start by preparing your baking dish. Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine oats, shredded coconut, chia seeds, ground flaxseed meal, cacao nibs, cacao powder and pumpkin seeds.
3. Then, add in almond butter and yacon syrup (or any other sweetener or choice)
4. Mix until well incorporated, then pour into prepared baking dish.
5. Using your hands, or a separate sheet of parchment paper. Firmly press the granola into the baking dish until it is in an even layer.
6. Optional* sprinkle with toppings of choice.
7. Place in the fridge for a minimum of 1 hour to harden.
8. Optional* drizzle with melted dark chocolate and enjoy!