1 tbsp. coconut oil
1 tbsp. honey, or to taste
1 ½ tsps. BareOrganics Turmeric Root Powder
⅛ tsp. ground cardamom
⅛ tsp. ground black pepper fine sea salt
2 cups unsweetened soy milk
1. Stir together coconut oil, honey, turmeric, cardamom, pepper, salt in a small saucepan.
2. Place over medium heat and stir until coconut oil melts.
3. Whisk in almond milk and cook, stirring occasionally, until bubbles form around the edges of the pan, 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Remove from heat, cover and let steep 5 minutes.
5. Pour into 2 mugs and add more honey, if desired.