2 cups oat milk
4 tablespoons @bareorganicssuperfoods Cacao Powder
4 dates, pitted and chopped
2 tablespoons almond butter
• Vegan whipped cream (recipe below) or whipped cream of your choice
• shaved dark chocolate
1. Blend together oat milk, cacao powder, dates and almond butter in blender until smooth and creamy.
2. Heat cacao mixture in your blender if it has a heating option OR pour the cacao mix into a sauce pan and heat on stovetop using medium heat until warmed through.
3. Pour into mug and top with optional vegan whipped cream (see recipe below) (or whipped cream of your choice) and shaved dark chocolate to taste!
Vegan Whipped Cream (Aquafaba)
1 can of chickpeas (to use liquid only)
1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
1 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup @bareorganicssuperfoods Agave Inulin powder
1. Drain and save the liquid from 1 can of chickpeas (save and store chickpeas for something else).
2. Pour the liquid into a mixing bowl or into the bowl of a standing mixer if you have one.
3. Using mixer, beat until liquid begins to turn foamy.
4. Add cream of tartar and continue mixing for about another 5 minutes, until mixture becomes fluffy and stiff peaks form.
5. Add vanilla and continue mixing another minute.
6. Slowly add Bare Organics Agave Inulin powder while continuing to mix, until vanilla and agave are completely incorporated. Mixture should be nice and fluffy.
7. Use immediately or freeze in a sealed container for up to one month. When using frozen whipped cream, take out about 10 minutes before using to defrost.