2 cups almond flour
4 Tbsp Bareorganics coconut palm sugar
2 Tbsp coconut flour
2 Tbsp melted coconut oil
1 egg + 1 egg yolk
1/8 tsp salt
2 Apples + Cranberries bars
1/2 cup boiled water
Optional: drizzle with melted white chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a cookie sheet, or line with parchment paper.
2. In a heat safe bowl, soak Apple and Cranberry bars in boiled water for 30 minutes. While bars are soaking, mix all cookie ingredients in a medium bowl.
3. Scoop cookie dough with a small cookie scoop, then roll into balls. Gently press the center of the cookie dough ball with your thumb, or the back of a ¼ tsp measuring spoon.
4. Once bars have soaked for 30 minutes, place water and bars in a blender and blend until smooth.
5. In a small saucepan, heat blended jam mixture over medium-low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Scoop ½ tsp of jam into cookie imprints and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden.
7. If white chocolate is desired, wait until cookies are completely cooled before drizzling.