This recipe is USDA certified organic, gluten-free, vegan and non-GMO.
2 chicken breasts
3 tbsps. BareOrganics Coconut Oil, melted
1 tbsp. curry powder
1 tsp. BareOrganics Turmeric Root Powder
1 tsp. ground cumin powder
1 tsp. dried basil
1/2 tsp. dill
1/4 tsp. BareOrganics Cayenne Pepper
sea salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients (except chicken) together in a glass baking dish.
- Season chicken breasts with sea salt and pepper and add them to the dish. Flip them around a few times to coat well.
- Store covered in the fridge for 30 minutes or overnight to marinate.
- Heat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake the chicken for 35-45 minutes, or until fully cooked, with no pink inside.