Chocolate Immunity Freezer Fudge with Mushroom Blend
Recipe Creator: @peanut.head
2/3 cup cashew butter. Use sunflower seed butter for nut free
Pinch sea salt
2 tbsp maple syrup. Use powdered stevia or 3/4 scoop pure monk fruit for sugar free option.
2 tsp vanilla essence
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
1/2 cup cacao powder
10 -15 pieces dark chocolate chunks
1 tbsp BareOrganics Mushroom Immune Blend
1. Add all ingredients except the chocolate chunks to a blender. Blend till smooth and creamy
2. Transfer to a bread loaf tin lined with parchment paper.
3. Evenly spread out mixture, scatter your chocolate chunks on top. Place in the freezer to set for 1 hour
4. Once set, remove from the loaf tin and cut 4×6 ways into 24 small pieces.
5. Sprinkle on some extra sea salt and enjoy!