This recipe is USDA certified organic, gluten-free, vegan and non-GMO.
2 cups cashew nuts, soaked
1 cup unsalted pistachios
3/4 cup natural, local honey
½ cup BareOrganics Coconut Oil
½ tbsp. BareOrganics Chlorella Powder
2 tsps. vanilla extract
- Soak the cashews for at least 8 hours in 2 cups of water, ideally overnight.
- Place the pistachios in a food processor or blender and pulse until finely chopped, almost to a powder.
- Drain the water from the cashews and place the cashews into the blender or food processor with the pistachios.
- Add the coconut oil, honey, vanilla extract and chlorella powder and blend until smooth and well combined.
- Pour the ice-cream into a loaf pan.
- Place in the freezer to set for 2 hours.