• 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
• 3/4 cup beet cashew butter (see recipe above) *or any cashew butter
• 2 Tbsp acai powder
• 1 cup cacao butter, melted
• Maple syrup (optional, to taste)
• 1 cup dark chocolate chips
• Flakey sea salt
1. In a food processor, blend together chickpeas and cashew butter.
2. Using a microwave or double boiler, melt cacao butter.
3. To the food processor, add in Acai powder, melted cacao butter and maple syrup to taste. Mix until well incorporated.
4. Let the truffle filling harden in the fridge fro 5-10 minutes.
5. Roll into balls of desired size. Store in fridge while melting chocolate.
6. Using a microwave or double boiler, melt dark chocolate.
7. Dip truffle bites in the melted chocolate, coating evenly.
8. Top with flakey sea salt.
9. Freeze for ~30 minutes to set.
10. Store in fridge and enjoy!