Recipe and PC @flavouredfusion
1 cup Strawberries chopped
2 Tbsp Chia seeds
3/4 Tbsp fresh Lemon juice
2 Tbsp Honey (optional)
1. Add chopped strawberries to a saucepan and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until the fruit is heated through and begins to bubble. Use a spoon or potato masher to mash strawberries.
2. Stir in the chia seeds and lemon juice until combined.
3. Remove from heat and honey or sweetener of your choice.
4. let the jam completely cool down.
5. Serve immediately, or transfer to a sealed container and refrigerate for up to 1 week.