1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
1 tsp. BareOrganics Acai Berry Powder
½ cup almond milk
2 tsps. honey
½ cup granola 1 cup mixed berries
1. Mix together the milk, yogurt, acai powder and 1 tsp of the honey.
2. Divide the mixture between popsicle molds.
3. Place a few berries into each mold.
4. Mix the last teaspoon of honey with the granola and top the yogurt with a little granola mixture.
5. Place a wooden ice cream stick into each mold and freeze popsicles for at least 4 hours before consuming.
6. To remove the popsicles, run the mold under a little hot water until they come loose.