This recipe is USDA certified organic, gluten-free, vegan and non-GMO.
1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
1 tsp. BareOrganics Maqui Berry Powder
½ cup blueberries
½ cup sliced strawberries
1 cup granola
BareOrganics Cacao Nibs for garnish
- Mix yogurt and maqui berry powder in a sealable container until combined.
- Place container of yogurt in the freezer until firm, not frozen solid, just scoop-able.
- Scoop out four scoops of yogurt and place each scoop in a separate paper muffin liner.
- Put back in the freezer until ready to use.
- Split both bananas in half and place two halves each in separate bowls.
- Add 2 scoops of frozen yogurt to each bowl.
- Add berries, granola and cacao nibs. 8. Serve immediately.