6 ripe bananas + one for topping 2 chia eggs (2 tbsp chia seeds, 6 tbsp water)
1 cup cassava flour
2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup coconut shreds
~ 2/3 cup frozen blueberries
Preheat oven to 350f.
1. Make chia eggs by combining chia seeds and water. Let this sit until it forms a gel-like consistency.
2. In a mixing bowl, mash bananas.
3. In another mixing bowl, combine cassava flour, coconut shreds, baking soda and chia eggs.
4. Add in the mashed bananas. Mix well.
5. Fold in frozen blueberries.
6. Transfer to a lightly-oiled loaf pan and top with a banana, sliced lengthwise.
7. Bake for 40 minutes and let cool before slicing.
8. Store in the fridge.