This recipe is USDA certified organic, gluten-free, vegan and non-GMO.
4 tbsps. raw or organic unsalted butter, melted and cooled
1 large organic egg
¼ cup whole milk
1 tsp. baking powder
6 tbsps. BareOrganics Agave Inulin + 1 tsp. for sprinkling
¼ tsp. kosher salt
1 cup blackberries (a generous cup)
1 tbsp. BareOrganics Bee Pollen
1 cup white whole wheat flour
4 tbsps. raw or organic unsalted butter
¼ tsp. salt 4 organic blackberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a muffin pan with six paper liners.
- Mix the butter, egg, and milk in a medium sized bowl until blended.
- In a large bowl, combine the agave inulin, kosher salt, baking powder and white whole wheat flour.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Gently fold in the blackberries.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once you remove from oven, sprinkle tops with bee pollen. Serve warm with blackberry butter.