Berry Cacao Mango Beet Smoothie
•1 cup milk (choice (i.e. regular, oat, almond, etc.))
•1 cup frozen mango (cubes)
•1 cup frozen berries
•2 tablespoons bareorganics cacoa powder (unsweetened )
•2 teaspoons bareorganics beet root powder
•1 scoop collagen or hemp protein
•1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
•1 tablespoon cacao nibs (optional)
•1/4 cup fresh berries
1. Blend all ingredients except cacao nibs and fresh berries in a smoothie until smooth.
2. Add water to thin as needed. Top with cacao nibs & fresh berries and enjoy immediately.
Pro tip: prepare for this smoothie the night before so that all you have to do is dump and run (aka throw it in a blender and run out the door) in the morning. Here’s how:
• Place measured out frozen mango & berries in a freezer safe bag together in the freezer
• Measure out milk, and mix with maple syrup in a bowl, store covered in the refrigerator.
• In the bottom of a dry blender (or bowl) add cacoa powder, and beet root powder, collagen/hemp powder, cover and leave on counter.
• Blend it all together in the AM and pour into your favorite mug and take it with you in your favorite shaker bottle