2 tsp BareOrganics Energy & Stamina Blend Powder
6 oz Vanilla Bean Coconut Yogurt
1. Put it together: prep before cooking- Oatmeal: combine last 6 dry ingredients into one bowl & set aside.
2. Bananas: combine last 6 ingredients into a 2nd bowl; mix well & set aside.
3. Yogurt: mix the 2 ingredients together & set in fridge to cool (will make a mousse).
4. Make oatmeal by combining water & milk in a pot over high heat; bring to boil. Once boiling, turn the heat down to medium & add oats; stir to combine. Start sprinkling in dry mixture, one spoon at a time & stir until mixture is gone (avoids clumping). Cook about 5 minutes
5. Slice bananas; make sauce by adding butter to saucepan over medium heat; once melted, turn heat to medium-low, add the combo you created & mix with butter. Then add sliced bananas, coat well with sauce & allow to sit on each side about 2 minutes each (do not overlook); remove from heat Plate your meal by topping oatmeal with bananas, yogurt & toppings (I used roasted coconut flakes, almonds & fresh blueberries)