6 oz white chocolate in pieces
8 oz your choice of semi-sweet, dark, or milk chocolate
1 teaspoon Peppermint extract
1 teaspoon BareOrganics Chlorella Powder
1. Add white chocolate to a microwave-safe bowl. Place in microwave for 20 seconds, stir, and repeat until chocolate is fully melted.
2. Add peppermint extract and BareOrganics Chlorella Powder and stir until smooth. Set aside.
3. In a separate microwave-safe bowl, repeat step 1 with your milk chocolate (dark or semi-sweet is fine, too!).
4. Prepare baking tray with parchment paper. Pour milk chocolate mixture evenly across the baking tray.
5. Drizzle the white chocolate mixture on top of the milk chocolate, using a toothpick or fork to swirl together.
6. Place baking tray in the refridgerater for four hours or until fully hardened. Break apart hardened bark and enjoy!